Hi, it’s Ginny again! This is a recipe I love for a quick mini dinner before I go off to dance – I have to eat really early! I love this because it takes only a few minutes to make and it fills me up. It gives me the energy I need and tastes really good.
Peanut Butter Banana Bagels
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter, or the amount you choose
- 1 banana
- 1 bagel, thin or regular style, flavor of your choice
- Toast the bagel to your preference
- Slice up your banana, 1/4 inch slices
- Spread Peanut Butter over your bagel
- Place your banana slices in the pattern of your choosing on the bagel
Next time you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a small dinner or even a snack pick up these items at the store and make this quick and delicious treat!
Hi! It’s Ginny — welcome to my page on my dad’s blog!
My first recipe is kid-friendly as long as you know how to use a knife — Fruit Kabobs!
I made these for a dinner party the other night and they were a big hit. They make a nice presentation, too!
You can use any kind of fruit that you like, but pineapple, cantaloupe, and grapes are my favorite. Strawberries, kiwis, apples, or peaches also work.
- 2-5 of your favorite fruits.
- Small kabob sticks (about 8″)
Prepare fruit, cutting into 1″ chunks, depending on the type of fruit. (Dad comment: younger kids should have supervision if a sharp knife is required!)
Skewer fruit in a nice pattern or order of your choosing. Set up very nicely on a platter for presentation.
This is a great recipe for kids to try. My little sister thinks they are great!